WORK WITH US
Working at PopStroke
WHO WE ARE
PopStroke is a cutting-edge golf eatertainment concept. We have a full service bar and restaurant, 36 holes of extreme putting, and three world class golf simulators for which our servers provide VIP service.
Each positions is to provide a Best-in-Class experience and hospitality for our Guests by creating a welcoming, engaging and fun environment. While also working with your team to ensure you are exceeding the Guest expectations.
WHAT IT TAKES
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on a team
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including maneuvering up and down stairs
- Ability to obtain required licenses and certifications (ServSafe, etc.)
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
- Ability to stoop and bend
BARTENDER - Have knowledge of spirits/beer/wine, the ability to maintain an appealing and Guest-ready bar area and demonstrate an outstanding standard for Guest services.
SERVERS - Have knowledge of the menu and the ability to serve our guests with outstanding attention-to-detail and demonstrate an outstanding standard for Guest services.
FOOD RUNNER - Deliver hot, freshly prepared food and freshly poured drinks with attention to detail to all Guests while demonstrating attention to food safety, having high-energy and a keen sense of urgency.
GOLF SERVICES ASSOCIATE - Assist our Guests in facilitating ease in getting game play started. Explaining the concept, equipping them with tools to play and answering their questions.